Duck Hunting Forum banner

Missouri Classifieds

37K views 91 replies 52 participants last post by  radfordc 
#1 ·
This topic is for in state sales and swaps between MO hunters. General Classifieds rules apply. Price must be posted.

I may have accidently deleted this topic trying to clean out old posts answering a request to clean up older sale posts, there some in there from back in 2010 if I remember. Please accept my apologies for doing so, it was not intentional. It was one of those hit the wrong button things.

Dep6

#3 ·
I have a Hidgon Swimmer Fully Flocked Drake Mallard Decoy for sale. The decoy/battery has been used for one season. This decoy can easily add motion to your spread as it "swims" and adds life like ripples. Asking 110

The power cord and waterproof battery box act as an anchor for the decoy all of which are included in the price. Also have the charger for the battery

Thanks for looking and happy hunting

Attachments

#5 ·
SOLD

I know it is a duck hunting site, but I'm sure some of you all still chase goats. Anyways, I have not deer hunted in about 6 years now, and am looking to get a new layout boat. I am going to sell my bow.

It is a Whitetail Master - 70# - 30 inch draw, I believe 65% let off. Includes Redhead Bow Release, Whisker Biscuit, string silencers, counter balance, 3 arrows (1 with bad fletching), 4 broadheads, 4 target tips, 2 Pin Site, and Plano Pro 44 bow case.

#6 ·
SOLD!

2009 Honda 4x4 TRX 500FE ES. Electronic push button shift. Great condition, only 321 miles and 87 hours of driving time used.

Left rear tire needs to be replaced (slow leak from repaired hole) (ran over welding rod), replacement tire included. $4,000.

Have title with notarized lien release letter.

Located in Hazelwood, MO.

#7 ·
SOLD I have one rifle for sale- It is a decent sporter mauser 98 that was rebarreled last year to 30-06. bent bolt, custom laminated stock, 4x12x40mm Nikon pro staff BDC long range scope, leupold mounts/rings, custom heavy sporter 26 barrel. Barrel broke in proper. shoots awesome. Price is $350. SOLD

#12 ·
Got some snow goose shells I'm getting rid of About 50 snows and 6 blues. May have more. Be willing to trade them for diver decoys (golden eye or ringnecks) otherwise make me an offer. I can text you pics. Pm me, I'm in South St. Louis County if you're interested in driving here.

#17 ·
Guys - I am interested in trading my 887 DU Edition in very good condition for a decent 20GA autoloader that I can use for duck hunting. I am located in Hannibal approx. 90 miles to the north of StL, but will be travelling the US 36 corridor from Hannibal to Brookfield during duck season.

#21 ·
Hey y'all, I'm liking the Tanglefree/Avery neoprene hunting vests. I can only find them on Amazon & EBay though. I'd prefer Max4 camo, but will consider other camos.
I'm also looking for a quality choke tube for my Browning Gold 10 gauge. Something ribbed (like a Patten master) for standard shells or smooth for Black Cloud shells.
Let me know what you're willing to part with and what you want for it. I'm located in Central MO.

essayons

#22 ·
I have for sale a almost new- fired very few times (less than 2 boxes) Glock 41 tactical pistol. This is one of the newest models out, is a tactical model with light rail, 5.3 inch barrel, adjustable sights, and a thinner slide. Price is $500

#24 ·
I have 3 cases of black cloud for sale.

1 case of 1 1/4oz 3" #2 $175

2 cases of 1 1/8oz 3" #BB $175 per case

Located near St.Louis.

Trades are for a m2 layout blind, ghg duck or goose decoys, or Kent/hevimetal/hevisteel 3" ammo.

Unopened cases

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.