Missouri newbie

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: birddog crazy, SPatrick, 870shooter

Missouri newbie

Postby hooper » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:14 pm

I posted this in another thread, but I'll make it a topic:

Just introducing myself to all. I am from Raymore, just south of KC. Mostly hunt at four rivers. Just getting in to waterfowl. I have spent most of my time hunting turkey, deer, and upland game. Last year my buddy and got hooked on waterfowl also. Now I have a ton of tags to buy each year. Oh well, Get's me out of the house and in to the woods.
Just got finished repainting my jon and going to Cabelas this weekend to get the northern flight blind. There on sale. I hear there are nice. Plus it is the waterfowl weekend. Talk to you all soon, and maybe run in to you on the waters.

Hooper :salude:
hooper
hunter

Postby gsphunter » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:13 am

Glad to have you aboard hooper. It's always nice to have new Missouri members. :thumbsup:

There's a good chance you could run into some of these guys on the marsh too. It seems like there are a lot of people on here from the western part of the state.
gsphunter
hunter

Postby Webfoot12 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:20 pm

Hey hooper.

You will really like that northern flight blind. Give yourself a full afternoon to set it up. It is a little light at first but blends in well at four rivers. I made some adjustments to get it to sit a little lower. Let me if you want them.

I will also be at Cabela's this weekend. The wife has some confrences to go to...I'm going shopping :getdown: :yes:
Rest in peace my friend... Mocha- Jan 20th, 2001-Feb 1st, 2009.
Webfoot12
hunter

Postby hooper » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:34 pm

Me and my buddy will be up there on Saturday. They are having a boat blind contest and duck calling contests. I should be there in the morning. If you want to hook up and talk for few, let me know.
hooper
hunter

Mods

Postby hooper » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:58 am

Hey Webfoot, I'll take those mods you did on your blind to make it sit a little lower. I know I won't be able to wait long tomorrow to put in on the boat and check it out.
hooper
hunter

Postby Webfoot12 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:25 pm

Sent you a pm
Rest in peace my friend... Mocha- Jan 20th, 2001-Feb 1st, 2009.
Webfoot12
hunter

Postby duckman1106 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:48 am

I started putting together my Northern Flight blind today. I only gave myself an hour, so I couldn't get it done before going to work. I'm going to mud my grass so it doesn't stick out too much.
The Mallard Militia: We kill more ducks before 7:00 am than most people kill all day!!
duckman1106
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting