great 10 days off. did you miss me?

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

great 10 days off. did you miss me?

Postby 7grnhds » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:49 pm

hey guys just wondering if you missed me this weekend i have been at my house in canyon ferry all week. the day after i went home the girlfriend got in a wreck with my truck, no one was hurt so it worked out.
the next few days i was hunting in Agusta on a friends ranch and it was the best whitetail hunting i have ever been into. i ended up shooting a nice 4x5 my biggest whitetail. and my cousin shot a 5x6 thanksgiving day it was about 150 or so. on saturday we went down on the river duckhunting and set out about 6 doz. decoys and two mojos, we took this buddy of ours with us and he shot his first limit of ducks, before that he only shot one duck. it was unbeleaveable almost 3/4 of the 4 limits we shot were cupped into the decoys it was so fun. and lots of different kinds of ducks too. teals-2 drake mallards 15, hens-3 gadwalls- 4, wegin-4 and i snuck back into a pond behind us and shot a few coots just for fun. all in all even though my truck is wrecked i had a great thanksgiving break
I am here for a good time... not a long time

if your not wasted....the day is
7grnhds
hunter

Postby 7grnhds » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:56 pm

i figured out how to put pics on the computer so i am going to poast a few from this year
I am here for a good time... not a long time

if your not wasted....the day is
7grnhds
hunter

Postby phutch30 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:06 pm

Welcome back. Lets see some pictures.
phutch30
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting