Got DRAKE?

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Got DRAKE?

Postby wickedmfer » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Hey guys once again I am here to pass on some substantial savings on the best waterfowl gear out there. Now is the time to stock up on the gear you need for the upcoming season. I can pretty much guarntee that my prices rock, and your not going to beat them at any of the stores. Let me know what your interested in and I will get you a price. Trust me, this makes it affordable to get this stuff, and all the DRAKE stuff I've used is top quality. Let me know, you won't be dissapointed.

Jim
"X" <-------Best Dog...........EVER!
wickedmfer
hunter

Re: Got DRAKE?

Postby wickedmfer » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 pm

A side note... I am a Drake Waterfowl field expert, that is why I get the deals on gear that I get. I am allowed to pass these on to you guys. This isn't some side business or anything, I don't make anything on the gear. Just trying to help get some Great products in your hands. Give it a try, you can't beat Drake quality!
wickedmfer
hunter

Postby Troutslayer » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

I own a retail store, why would I want to carry Drake brand clothing if you can beat the prices I would have to sell it at to make money?
Troutslayer
hunter

Postby wickedmfer » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 am

I only get a very limited amount of deals I can pass on. I only offer it to the guys here on the MT forum, my hunting buddies, and my family. Not in any way trying to compete for business, just trying to help get Drake out there to show how good it is.
wickedmfer
hunter

Postby Troutslayer » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 am

So are their cotton hooded sweatshirts that much better than other cotton hooded sweatshirts? I was debating between Fruit of the Loom and Drake for a new hoody.
Troutslayer
hunter

Postby phutch30 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Trout- when the heck did you get a legit job in retail?
....its like taking x-lax when you have a bad cough. It wont clear up your lungs, but it sure stops you from coughing
phutch30
hunter

Postby Troutslayer » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 am

I was just being facetious, I do not work in retail. Every year it's the same thing with wanting to tell us just how amazing Drake brand stuff is by "hooking us up" with some great deals. It just reeks of guerilla marketing and is total spam. If I were a retailer trying to keep the lights on in this economy I would not want to invest in product from a company that apparently sells to anyone direct. Since we're on the subject, I don't really think their products are anything special.
Troutslayer
hunter

Postby pheasants » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 am

Troutslayer wrote:Since we're on the subject, I don't really think their products are anything special.

Couldnt have said that any better myself! Some of their stuff is neat but the one thing that I know for sure is that their so called "wonderful and awsome" :rolleyes: equwaders are JUNK!!
pheasants
hunter

Postby wickedmfer » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:32 am

They dont sell direct, it's a special deal they allow the field staff to extend to friends and family for a limited amount of stuff. I wouldn't be using their stuff if I didn't think it was top quality. I own the LST Waders and love them. I haven't had one complaint, and Im sure if you did the company would stand behind them 100%. Since Im on this site I thought Id offer up the deals to you guys, but as usual, everything on here gets turned negative. I appologize if I in anyway offended anyone by trying to pass on some savings, and will not post about the deals on here again. I will however continue to talk up a company I truely believe in for their excellent products.
wickedmfer
hunter

Postby phutch30 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Post away. If someone wants them its great your extending the offer... Me I got side tracked by the thought Troutslayer got a retail job. LOL
....its like taking x-lax when you have a bad cough. It wont clear up your lungs, but it sure stops you from coughing
phutch30
hunter

Postby pmahler » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm

You didn't offend anybody, Trout was just being a doucher. I like some of Drakes stuff & some not so much
pmahler
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting