Whats everyone doing?

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Postby Hart » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:34 pm

Jeff,

I heard about this guy that counsels depressed dogs. Maybe that will help. I also heard that if a dog is around to much shooting they can get some kind of gun powder residue poisoning that brings on frowning and depression. They say it only occurs in dogs owned by people that require more than two boxes on shells to kill a limit ducks which of course is very rare. Almost as rare as the endangered frozen Benelli. :laughing:
Last edited by Hart on Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hart
hunter

Postby Fredito » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:39 am

Hart wrote:Jeff,

I heard about this guy that counsels depressed dogs. Maybe that will help. I also heard that if a dog is around to much shooting they can get some kind of gun powder residue poisoning that brings on frowning and depression. They say it only occurs in dogs owned by people that require more than two boxes on shells to kill a limit ducks and of course is very rare. Almost as rare as the endangered frozen Benelli. :laughing:

I think you meant a case of shells to kill a limit of ducks.... :laughing:
Fredito
hunter

Postby phutch30 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:34 am

Ok guys we really need to lay off Jeff. He was here at the office yesterday just looking really depressed. I was kind of feeling sorry for him. He is actually a pretty good guy. I mean lets face it well all have our own personal demons. Take me for example, I almost felt bad teasing him about his shooting yesterday. :yes: Truethfully though. Does it really make us feel good to berate someone about using 2 or 3 or 4 boxes of shells to shoot 7 ducks and having a duck eating dog....did he actually shoot 7, I cant remember I fell asleep to click- click-click -%#$!!!-my benelli is frozen, boom-boom-boom-son of a 8*^%$!!!-Paul! your gun must be messed up, boom boom boom-Mark your guns barrel is bent!, boom-boom-boom...but I digress. Where was I, oh yea! Jeffs crappy shooting. So whats up with his shooting and his dog that has cronic depression. Poor Jeff. At least with him as a friend my stock options in kent steel will keep me in $$$$$.
phutch30
hunter

Postby Fredito » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:52 pm

I agree, poor Jeff. Although honestly Jeff did pull off a super nice shot at the end of the season this year....even though I think all the lead flying by the duck gave it a heart attack and it dropped...but thats besides the point...we need to be nice to Jeff (I need someone to shoot clays with this summer)...But seriously Jeff where are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Fredito
hunter

Postby Hart » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:39 pm

I enjoyed hunting with Jeff as well. He can make every part of a hunt exciting. Even something as simple as crossing a barbed wire fence becomes an adventure. Seriously we've all had those days when we shot a couple boxes of shells. It's just that most of the time it's on the trap range. You're a great guy Jeff and we all enjoyed your company in the field.
Hart
hunter

Postby Fredito » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:55 pm

last time I crossed a barbed wire fence...I had to patch 3 holes in my waders and had a moose scare the snot out of me....but I did get my first double that day! :salude:
Fredito
hunter

Postby fun4jake » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:51 pm

:mrgreen: you guys slay me.

Fred was that a double or was that a double citation while you were driving. How many ducks did you kill this year I lost count at 5. :umm:

All I can say to you guys is I am :pissed: oops I mean :laughing:

Keep it coming I can take it.

Oh yeah Paul. Next week your password is going to be changing every day with a cycle of not allowing the last 50 passwords. :umm:

Mark, I am still working on something for you!!!!! :mrgreen:

I am going to be gone most of next week so I am looking forward to the read when I get back.
fun4jake
hunter

Previous

Return to Montana Duck Hunting