FT Peck Area

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

FT Peck Area

Postby MTJoe » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Just got off the phone, and would kill for a boat and some waders right now, thousands of green heads and plenty of geese to be had up at the Missouri River!
MTJoe
hunter

Re: FT Peck Area

Postby GThomp » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:13 pm

i got a boat and two pair of waders... Just saying, if you have the spot and possibly a place to crash the night before i'm down. Tired of not shooting birds in the Bozeman area.
GThomp
hunter

Postby MTJoe » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Let me see what I can get done. Just talked to a warden buddy, he has not hunted waterfowl for twenty years and plans to get out now, lol. I am going to double check a few things and put eyes on target in the am, will let you know!
MTJoe
hunter

Postby MTJoe » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 pm

GThomp-Just got permission to hunt a private island, so if the birds are working the area, I will let you know for sure, and make sure you got a place to crash!
MTJoe
hunter

Postby GThomp » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:25 am

That sounds good... I've been wanting to head up around there for a while, but have never had anyone want to go with. Keep me in the loop.
GThomp
hunter

Postby MTJoe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Saw plenty of ducks and geese in the area, but do not know how the warmer weather is going make the act. My buddy has a place right next to the river, he will be home friday and I will know if he minds us crashing there, he has plenty of space!
MTJoe
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting