found this on the web...hope it helps:
1. Mix 4 c. hydrogen peroxide with 4 tbsp. baking soda and 1 tsp. dish-washing soap.
2. Put cotton balls in your pet's ears to protect the inner-ear tissue from the cleaning mixture, which could easily drip in.
3. Don rubber gloves to protect your hands during this process.
4. Start with your pet's head, taking care not to get the solution into his eyes, ears or mouth. Apply a drop of olive or baby oil to his eyes to prevent irritation.
5. Rub the mixture evenly into your pet's coat. It will probably be more pleasant to do this outdoors.
6. Rinse the coat with clean water.
7. Repeat if the smell persists.
Tomato juice also neutralizes the effects of skunk odor. Rub it into your pet's fur, let it soak for approximately 15 minutes, then wash it off with water.