shameless plug

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

shameless plug

Postby 2point » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't know if any of you read the waterfowler magazine called American Waterfowler but I got an article published this month November/December 2011. It is on page 49 and called Three Strike Snows. They gave me a check for $100 so I am going to buy a new duck call. Any suggestions I heard good thing about the Ducklander and Gander Valley. Wow, now that I am a writer can I write off all my hunting supplies and gas. :yes:
Last edited by 2point on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2point
hunter

Re: shameless plug

Postby wingnutty » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Congrats! I'll try and check it out :thumbsup:

What was the story about (besides snows)?
wingnutty
hunter

Postby 2point » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:56 pm

It is that I am basically a loser because I have hunted waterfowl for years and I have never shot a snow goose, pretty much every species of waterfowl found in western MT except a snow. I can get a copy of it to your parents at church.
2point
hunter

Postby wingnutty » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:07 am

Yeah, that would be great if you could get them a copy :thumbsup:

I'm also in the loser club as I've never shot a snow either, never been close enough to one to fire a shot. Too bad you weren't able to luck out and be on the river when they came down thick in the bitterroot last year. I haven't shot a spec either, but I'm not much of a goose hunter as I prefer ducks and I've never been to Canada. Even when I lived in Malta I never made it to Canada to hunt and I was all of 50 miles away :help:
wingnutty
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting