Who else is ready?

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Who else is ready?

Postby 7grnhds » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:47 pm

I can hardly stand it. I need to duck hunting playing with the calls is not getting the job done anymore. even though elk season is getting going i need some ducks
I am here for a good time... not a long time

if your not wasted....the day is
7grnhds
hunter

Postby phutch30 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:23 am

Im ready, but have been so busy this summer with work, a new baby and training the mutt that I havent really thought much about hunting...yea right! You gotta take them as they come. 4 weeks and we can start to get the monkey off our backs with elk, a month after that then we start thinking ducks. Then antelope, then ducks, then more ducks then some deer hunting and then some more ducks. After all that the really good duck hunting gets here. But thats 4 months from now.
phutch30
hunter

Postby Duck Runner » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:36 am

I'm ready too! I have been staring at the decoys in the garage all summer and starting to go a little crazy. Well, let me rephrase that - a little crazier. ha ha!
Duck Runner
State Moderator

Postby marcbme » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:31 pm

Just read FW&P news release about duck numbers this season....all are WAY up. Gonna be a great season!
Lord......let me be as good a hunter as my dog thinks I am....amen
marcbme
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting