1.When its all said and done, when your hunting with friends the number of ducks u shoot dont matter
2. Always bring a second jet boat on outa town river hunts as a backup.....especially with PTRoofer
3. Dont be lazy, clean your POS benelli at least 2x during the season
4. No matter how good your dog may be or how good you may think they are. They are gunna have bad days.
5.When above happens dont take it out on your buddy.
6. You cant burn out a spot in 3 days where 5000+ mallards are flying over if only 1% are coming into the deeks....no matter how many you shoot
7. 2 guys can make it rain green with 6 shots