another one new to missoula

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

another one new to missoula

Postby ben » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:36 pm

My name is ben and due to work ill be in missoula at least til mid november. Id like to meet some people to gun some ducks with. 1st of im not asking for hot spots or secret spots. i'm pretty easy to get along with. i am willing to do some work for the privlidge of hunting with someone. Im a strong finish carpenter but im willing to do anything to get on some birds, engine work, laboring, cooking whatever!! i dont have much time due to work, i can probably hunt once a week at best. i have been scouting some public opps but im sure just like everywhere else its a madhouse to hunt. drop me a line. p.s. im pretty active in du and delta if your local chapter has an event coming up or needs help with something please let me know!
ben
hunter

Postby Duck Runner » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:34 am

Welcome to 'The Zoo' Ben. Hopefully we can find some time to get together and shoot some duckies!
Duck Runner
State Moderator

Postby Troutslayer » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:29 pm

Welcome to Missoula. We three should get together sometime to hunt. Three paying for gas opens up the door to some great options that are a little farther away than a typical Missoula hunt. I'll let you in on this: the Metcalf is a joke of skybusing and vulgar morons, most of which shoot their limit of shells before even touching a bird. That place should be considered a non-option until management changes. There are plenty of good places to hunt around here and they're not all junkshows. I'm counting the days...
Troutslayer
hunter

Postby ben » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:51 pm

shoot me a pm with a phone# and name. i have an excursion so 2 guys and gear is no problem, being im mooching on the grounds id be happy to pay for the gas.
ben
hunter

Postby Duck Runner » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:44 pm

Sounds like a good time to me.
Duck Runner
State Moderator

Return to Montana Duck Hunting