Montana/Wyoming trip in April

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Montana/Wyoming trip in April

Postby Mean Gene » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:55 am

The wife and I are headed out that way next month to do some looking around. Leaving here April 11th, don't have to be home until the first week of May. For sure spots for us to visit will be Worland (have friends there), Buffalo (gonna pick some tunes at the bluegrass jam at the Occidental), Ft. Benton and Lewistown. Anybody live around those places? Would love to meet some of the folks from the boards while we are out there...I have money to spend on coffee. :thumbsup:

Hope to meet some folks out there. Thanks. :thumbsup:
Mean Gene
hunter

Re: Montana/Wyoming trip in April

Postby bandhunter20 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Grew up in the flathead valley up in Kalispell and if you are looking for an amazing area to hang out the flathead is UNREAL, you have Glacier National Park, the Bob Marshall, Flathead Lake and the valley is just unreal. Also Missoula is awesome if you enjoy fly fishing, the Clark fork runs through there but if you are going in april and may thats the worst time to fish due to run off. But i would check out Missoula, Bozeman, Kalispell, Whitefish, Lolo, Ennis and just western MT in general. Youll never want to leave. Have fun and enjoy Gods Country
Waterfowl hunting isn't a hobby, its a way of life.
Colorado Waterfowler
bandhunter20
hunter

Re: Montana/Wyoming trip in April

Postby Bulldog0156 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 am

Bring a fish pole
Bulldog0156
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting