From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.
Me and a couple buds are thinkin about trying upthere this oct. Any comments?
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 6:24 am
My daughter graduates from elementry school this friday, can' wait.
RIP Suzy, you will be missed by all who knew you. Oct 1999-July 2015.
- Posts: 523
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:13 am
- Location: On the "X"
If you're "tryin" to find a job there the oil companies are hiring.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:46 am
- Location: Billings
- State Moderator
- Posts: 19542
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota / Calif.
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:20 pm
Ray-your such an idiot. LOL
....its like taking x-lax when you have a bad cough. It wont clear up your lungs, but it sure stops you from coughing
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:06 pm
- Location: Section 5, T.7s, R.8w,
Last edited by Lawdog
on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 673
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 am
- Location: Glasgow, MT
Birds are super spread out in small flocks and by the time the numbers come in everything is frozen. Save yourself the diss appointment and chase the pheasants! Some of the best ringneck hunting there is over in froid/med lake
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:17 pm
Return to Montana Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest