new to the site BUT, not new to the game

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

new to the site BUT, not new to the game

Postby nelli21 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:49 pm

hey yall. just signed up for this site. i am excited to talk waterfowl. theres a lot of birds where i am (if you dont believe me get out and open your eyes) I have been scouting a lot of local fields and yesterday i watched three guys hunt a field. They must have been novices because there decoys were terrible and they stuck out like sore thumbs. (sorry if it was one of you on this site) some how they managed to sky bust three birds (oh well). Hope you all get out soon becasue the mallies are in hot. until next time God bless
nelli21
hunter

Postby fun4jake » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:25 pm

Welcome to our little honey hole. Fill in the location field in your profile and let us know where you are from.
fun4jake
hunter

cupped wings

Postby nelli21 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:12 pm

thanks a lot. man are you seeing what i am seeing evey night i go scouting and i see tons of mallies. the Canadians are low but there still around. how is the Butte area? well thanks again and i am excited to talk waterfowling NOTHING better

unitil next time God bless
nelli21
hunter

Postby Duck Runner » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:56 am

Good to have you aboard. :welcome:
Duck Runner
State Moderator

Postby Fredito » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:36 am

:welcome:
Fredito
hunter

Postby wingnutty » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:50 am

Welcome :salude:

What puts you in Bozeman? I did my four years at MSU. Took a couple years to find the spots, but once I did I didn't have too much trouble keeping the lanyard heavy.
wingnutty
hunter

Postby nelli21 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:38 pm

well school for now and the abundance of outdoor activities. thats what puts me here i am finding some good spots but i am ready to scout some more. theres a lot of birds in the air right now. we need some cold weather. this 60 crap is killing me. itll come i know. good luck this weekend lets here how you do. until next time
nelli21
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting