Here we go

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Here we go

Postby Quackersmacker208 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Hey all just wanted to introduce myself to the Montana board! I have been going to school in Oregon for the last 4 years and am being sent to Helena for my job. If any one needs a hunting partner or someone with decoys to tag along on a hunt I am open to all offers. I mostly hunt field here in Oregon but is that the case near Helena? I am currently packing and deciding if I should make room for layouts and full bodies or leave them in storage. Any advice about where to start scouting, or ins and outs of hunting Montana is greatly appreciated. Nothing makes my blood pump like yelling cut em, and I look forward to doing so in the great state of Montana!
Quackersmacker208
hunter

Re: Here we go

Postby Force Fetch » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:51 pm

By all means bring your gear, and shop for some cold weather stuff once you get here. I think you will enjoy Montana waterfowling.
Force Fetch
hunter

Re: Here we go

Postby huntfishnv » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:29 pm

I Live in helena, tons of waterfowl hunting. Bring your field gear, you'll want it if you don't.
Nick Roehl wrote:Everything I say is so damn good you need to quote it for your signiture.

Un-expect the expected
huntfishnv
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting