Lost Coat - Near Missoula

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Lost Coat - Near Missoula

Postby Duck Runner » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:01 am

Hey gang, I have spent the past 4 hours racking my brains and destroying the house & garage just trying to figure out where I could have put my new camo coat. Best I can figure is I must have left it on the ground or something. Anyway, if anyone knows any info about a coat being picked up around the Milltown-Bonner area of the Clark Fork river you can shoot me a PM - heck, I'll even throw in a cash reward to get it back, I am desperate at this point. I know it's a long shot, but it's midnight, I had planned to do some hunting in the morning, and now I am grumpy, REAL grumpy. Hope everyone had a good weekend of hunting though.
Duck Runner
State Moderator

Postby wingnutty » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:18 am

Sorry to hear about your jacket, but if it was near the dam it might be in a million pieces by now :yes: My buddy, wife and I went fishing above the dam when they originally drained the water (there were some big northerns in there). Told my wife to stay put near the dam...don't walk on the mud flats!

What does she do...she walkes on the mud flats and sinks in to here upper thighs :eek: Luckily she managed to get herself out, but was covered with mud. Went home and just threw the pants by the deck outside. About a week later they were full of holes! Arsnic my friend is NOT a friendly chemical :thumbsdown:
wingnutty
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting