Board Members Kill Birds

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Board Members Kill Birds

Postby Troutslayer » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:03 pm

I PMd Duck Runner the other night to see if he wanted to hit a spot I've been watching and waiting on. We hunted in the morning and had a great shoot. Sometimes you meet some real freakshows on these kinds of boards but I hope you guys are all as solid as he is.

Troutslayer
hunter

Postby Duck Runner » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:40 pm

Mmmm. Thanks again to Troutslayer for the excellent shoot. I haven't had had that much fun in a quite some time. Couldn't ask for anything better. I am still laughing about the misfire when the ducks where in our face and the gun misfired, which resulted in telling the gun some feelings in a loud, uncouth manner. The ducks just circled and came back...Too bad we were laughing too hard to put some heat on them! :laughing: I had a great time and hope to do it again soon!
Duck Runner
State Moderator

Postby nelli21 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:40 pm

Nice birds guys, but did you forget that the ones with the green heads are the ones you want? looks like someones color blind. looks like a fun hunt and oh Nice SUZIES. good luck out there
nelli21
hunter

Postby marcbme » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:45 pm

I've also hunted with Duck Runner....A+kinda guy!
Lord......let me be as good a hunter as my dog thinks I am....amen
marcbme
hunter

Postby Hart » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:54 pm

I'm not sure if we're board members but PHutch and I have been killing some birds. We had a great time this morning. The two young men pictured are Hart (right) and Moose (left). They had some fun this morning as well.

[url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=445410&c=500&z=1"]Image[/url]
Hart
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting