Sculling boat for sale in Red Lodge

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Sculling boat for sale in Red Lodge

Postby RedLodgeAles » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:08 pm

Sculling Boat w/trailer for Sale In Red Lodge, MT

I have a 16' fiberglass two man sculling boat with a trailer for sale in Red Lodge, MT. It is a Domeyer Double Humbolt Bay Scull built by Wave Boats in Arcata, CA. This is a very high quality boat. In addition to the sculling oar gasket out the stern, it has oar locks and an outboard mount for transit. I used to run it with a 5HP outboard. I am not sure if Wave is still in business. I cannot find a working web site for them anymore.

Here are some pictures of the boat:

http://duckboats.net.nmsrv.com/specs/im ... escull.jpg

I have owned the boat for 14 years, but it has been used very little. When I bought the boat, I lived in UT and used it to hunt geese (with great success) for one season on the Great Salt Lake marshes. I moved to MT shortly after I purchased the boat and it has not been in the water since I moved. The boat was only used 5 or 6 times. Boat and trailer are like new.

I no longer have a good place to store the boat and would like to sell it. $1,800 for the boat and trailer.

Doug Smith
redlodgeone@gmail.com
985-498-9035
RedLodgeAles
Newb

Return to Montana Duck Hunting