Sculling boat for sale in Red Lodge

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Sculling boat for sale in Red Lodge

Postby RedLodgeAles » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:08 pm

Sculling Boat w/trailer for Sale In Red Lodge, MT

I have a 16' fiberglass two man sculling boat with a trailer for sale in Red Lodge, MT. It is a Domeyer Double Humbolt Bay Scull built by Wave Boats in Arcata, CA. This is a very high quality boat. In addition to the sculling oar gasket out the stern, it has oar locks and an outboard mount for transit. I used to run it with a 5HP outboard. I am not sure if Wave is still in business. I cannot find a working web site for them anymore.

Here are some pictures of the boat: ... escull.jpg

I have owned the boat for 14 years, but it has been used very little. When I bought the boat, I lived in UT and used it to hunt geese (with great success) for one season on the Great Salt Lake marshes. I moved to MT shortly after I purchased the boat and it has not been in the water since I moved. The boat was only used 5 or 6 times. Boat and trailer are like new.

I no longer have a good place to store the boat and would like to sell it. $1,800 for the boat and trailer.

Doug Smith

Return to Montana Duck Hunting