Does this page really work?

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Does this page really work?

Postby DeborgiaHunter » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:52 am

I have been in and out of this page for 6 years now. I have made friends and enemies, but don't believe that this helps waterfowl hunters or what I stand for. Freezeout is on fire right now, shot a bunch of birds up there last week and it should just be getting better! I go to this site because i work a 6 day a week job and would like to get a clue on what is happening. I am not asking for certain spots or permission, rather a decent report on how hunting has been. I mostly hunt private land on the bitteroot and mission valley, but would rather people had discussion on hunting and not talking Trash? Anyone with me? DeborgiaHunter.
DeborgiaHunter
hunter

Re: Does this page really work?

Postby DeborgiaHunter » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:28 am

Also, if anyone is looking for big game? Deborgia has been as good as I have seen it for 6 years, big bulls taken during archery and the bucks are already starting to rut! I try to be helpful without giving out my spot or posting photos. DeborgiaHunter
DeborgiaHunter
hunter

Postby Troutslayer » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 pm

DeborgiaHunter wrote: I go to this site because i work a 6 day a week job and would like to get a clue on what is happening.

6 days a week my ass. I've stopped in a dozen time over the last couple years and haven't seen you once. I know our last hunt wasn't exactly a barrel burner, but lets try that again this season.
Troutslayer
hunter

Postby quackpipe » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Does deborgia hunter really work? Never seen him there either.
quackpipe
hunter

Postby Bulldog0156 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:34 pm

My "Internet Scout Trip" button isn't working either :huh:
Bulldog0156
hunter

Postby Force Fetch » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Save your fuel money. Birds have been decreasing since Wed this week. As of 11 am today Sat. the numbers are way less than yesterday and the few birds picked up about 8:30 am circled and headed out. I watched a couple hundred swans pack their luggage and headed for warmer climates. Watched lots of migrators that didn't stop most of the afternoon yesterday. Duck #s have been low all season same with canada's.
Not a fun report but accurate.
Happy Hunting Wayne
Force Fetch
hunter

Postby DeborgiaHunter » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:15 am

I do not live full time in Deborgia fellas. If you really go by there that much, I would have heard. PJ is still there every day of the week. I am down for a hunt, but I am moving to ND soon! send a pm if you are serious, I have some sick places in the root to hunt now. Pat
DeborgiaHunter
hunter

Postby DeborgiaHunter » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:27 am

Bulldog0156 wrote:My "Internet Scout Trip" button isn't working either :huh:

I don't know you Bulldog? But, suck it!
DeborgiaHunter
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting