Ouch!

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Moderator: Lawdog

Ouch!

Postby phutch30 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:32 am

....its like taking x-lax when you have a bad cough. It wont clear up your lungs, but it sure stops you from coughing
phutch30
hunter

Re: Ouch!

Postby montana bound » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:32 pm

After spending 3 years here I dont have the same feeling that I had when I still lived in NJ.
That feeling was that I would love for the stamp to go to $100 just to keep the blue canoe , yellow boot wearing duck kazoo blowing idiots out of the meadows. Because most of them wouldn't buy the stamp .
But Out here with none of the above around it dont matter . Its due for an increase so Ill buy it no matter how high it is.
You get out of a dog , what you put into a dog!
montana bound
hunter

Postby Force Fetch » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Montanabound, I see you too escaped from the Peoples Republic of New Jersey. I agree it needed to be higher there to keep the nuts out, but like you said," out here it is going to hurt but there will be no blood." Happy Hunting.
Force Fetch
hunter

Postby montana bound » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Force Fetch wrote:Montanabound, I see you too escaped from the Peoples Republic of New Jersey. I agree it needed to be higher there to keep the nuts out, but like you said," out here it is going to hurt but there will be no blood." Happy Hunting.

LOL
I always called it the State of New Jermany.
What part of the socilist Republic did you escape from. I came from Fortescue on the Delawer bay.
You get out of a dog , what you put into a dog!
montana bound
hunter

Postby Force Fetch » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Linden, the war zone North of the Raritan River.
I do go back and visit my sister that lives in Brick and it isn't too bad of a place to live.
Force Fetch
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting