Where's the DUCKS??!!

A place to share stories, tips and reports on Nebraska duck hunting.

Moderators: Duck Runner, gotduck68415, k9horseluvr

Where's the DUCKS??!!

Postby dead drakes » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:05 am

Hey guys,
I stay in Oklahoma and was wondering, do yall have many birds yet , or is it still to early??? Iam also gonna post something in the Dakota ( South & North) Forum,, trying to track the migration, of the bigger wadds so to speak... I have heard that this is gonna be a season to remeber!! Just curious?? What yall Nebraska fellas holdin? Yall help me out if you can... Thanks...dead drakes..CYA!
Should we bury him Joesy? Naw the buzzards and the worms gotta eat to !
dead drakes
hunter

Re: Where's the DUCKS??!!

Postby honkerdowner » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 am

Lots of birds holding up here.. More big ducks than what I have ever seen/remembered. We had duck opener this weekend and it was crazy.... Specks , snow, mallards we seen and heard about everything. :yes: You keep us posted to ya here!!!
Butt, Belly, Bill, BOOM!!!
honkerdowner
hunter

Postby dead drakes » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks Honker Downer!!
Man I didn't think I was even going to get a reply??!! They are slowly startin to get here! Went to the lake last weekend,built a blind with the fella's, while we where working on it, saw alot of geese! Ill keep yall posted on whats happening up here! Cya1 dead drakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should we bury him Joesy? Naw the buzzards and the worms gotta eat to !
dead drakes
hunter

Postby Duckweezy_87 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 pm

HERE THEY COME!!!!! Hey I live Wisconsin and we have had a slow year all year it’s been BAD!!.....Worst year ever! It’s been to warm all year! And the bird no where there not going to be shot at of courses the refuge! But the last 5 days of hunting were great! We got that cold front last Thursday Friday that froze the northern refuges and the one around here! Allot of birds r pushing down! Saw about 300,000 birds on pool 9 on the Mississippi. That’s no joke ether talk to the DNR that just did the count Saturday in the refuge! That pool is going to freeze in 2 to 3 days the way the weather is right now so u guys down south are going to have a fine shoot soon! Give me some info how u guys are doing I would go out soon prob by this week some time!

Duckweezy...OUT!!
03-31-2007, 09:12 AM
" Just because Nature has given us more than we can ever repay, doesnt mean we shouldnt try." "call'um in kill'em all"
Duckweezy_87
hunter

Return to Nebraska Duck Hunting