New to Nebraska

A place to share stories, tips and reports on Nebraska duck hunting.

Moderators: k9horseluvr, Duck Runner, gotduck68415

New to Nebraska

Postby ferg54 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 pm

I just moved to the Elkhorn area last year, but this will be the first waterfowl season I've had the opportunity to hunt, only one problem...i have no where to hunt or anyone to hunt with. I've got an enclosed trailer with a bunch of decoys, blinds, ect. I've also got a jon boat with a mud buddy. I've from Missouri, right on the MO river across from Grand Pass Refuge (best waterfowl area in the state) and would be willing to swap some hunts. I've done some research and found a few public spots but have no idea if they're worth anything or not. I guess what i'm looking for is someone to go with and/or recomendations on where to go alone. Thanks!
ferg54
Newb

Re: New to Nebraska

Postby westward » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:39 am

Anywhere on the platte river or elkhorn river I've heard there are gobs of birds.. The public areas near platsmouth seem to hold good numbers.. This is my 1st year as a nebraska resident as well but I've hunted in small places around here a few times before
westward
hunter

Re: New to Nebraska

Postby cinnamonteal7 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:35 pm

go to nebraska game and parks web site and you can view all public land in nebraska :thumbsup:
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
cinnamonteal7
hunter

Return to Nebraska Duck Hunting