boredom

A place to share stories, tips and reports on Nebraska duck hunting.

Moderators: k9horseluvr, Duck Runner, gotduck68415

boredom

Postby cinnamonteal7 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:36 pm

how,s every body coping with the post season blues its killing, me fishing been trying hard to fill the gap
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
cinnamonteal7
hunter

Postby Kiskadinna » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:32 am

Sadly time hasn't even allowed me to do any fishing yet - been tying some flies to get ready and hopefully I'll get out in the next week here. It sounds like people have been getting some decent walleye action recently, actually fairly decent fishing all around from what I've heard. It's a little rough though - I'd also like to just get out and do some shooting.
-Erik
Kiskadinna
Super Moderator

Postby Ducxprt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:11 pm

I have started to fill my time with coaching my sons little league team, and getting ready for my own team to start ball for the summer. baseball is my second passion right behind water Fowling.
TALK EM INTO GIVING UP
Ducxprt
hunter

crappie

Postby cinnamonteal7 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:55 pm

i went out fishing last week and caught a whole mess of crappie before this cold front moved in bigget was 17 in 2.5 lbs
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
cinnamonteal7
hunter

Return to Nebraska Duck Hunting