Duck Hunting Forum banner

Hunting in the Northeast

975 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Ducxprt 
#1 ·
I moved out here last fall and due to family circumstances beyond my control, I didn't get much of a chance to hunt last fall.

Just wondering if anybody hunts up in the Northeast part of the state, and would be willing to give me some direction on where to go, or might be looking for a new/extra hunting partner in this area. Or even a tag along for a hunt or two to help me get to know the area a little better. :smile:

I am currently without a boat, so would like to know if there are any areas in this part of the state that somebody can walk into to hunt, or areas where I could get into fields with a small Canada spread and do any good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

#3 ·
Not sure of your exact location but if you go to Lyons and go accros the river (Missiouri) there is a Waterfowl Managment area there that produces pretty well in the early season, only thing is you do need a boat , but latter in the year you can wade in it pretty easy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.