Are you man enough?

A place to share stories, tips and reports on Nebraska duck hunting.

Moderators: k9horseluvr, Duck Runner, gotduck68415

Are you man enough?

Postby Kiskadinna » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:23 pm

TO hear the weather folks talk, you'd think we are gonna perish tomorrow. IF you do go out, be safe though, I'm playing it by ear on a day of pheasants either Saturday or Sunday.
Saw lots of migrators tonight, but considerably less ducks in the last few days. Enjoy some winter weather!
-Erik
Kiskadinna
Super Moderator

Postby k9horseluvr » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:49 am

I talked to my wife yesterday and she said they got about 3" of ice. That should push some birds in (hopefully not out). I know that last week I was home on leave and saw alot of migrators coming in. Didn't get a chance to hunt them since it was when I was on my way back to the airport. Hope everyone is doing good out there. Maybe when I'm home for X-mas I can slay some waterfowl. Until then I'm trying to do what I can in Virginia. And you wanna talk about some tough blind laws and regulations! Check out this site and see how good we have it in NE...
http://www.dgif.state.va.us/hunting/reg ... d-laws.asp
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Postby cinnamonteal7 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:46 pm

went out this saturday in the sleet and cold near fremont and four of us banged out our 12 bird limit.including on band :eek:
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
cinnamonteal7
hunter

Return to Nebraska Duck Hunting