My sneakbox....

A place to share stories, tips and reports on Nebraska duck hunting.

Moderators: gotduck68415, k9horseluvr, Duck Runner

My sneakbox....

Postby green-hntr » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:05 am

Just making some off season conversation......I am hoping to put the sneakbox to good use. I sure had alot of fun using it in New Jersey. Its too bad, I got in to making decoys out of foam and made 5 bluebill decoys. I dont think there are to many around NE? But can always convert them to mallards.

She doesn't have a mud motor anymore to heavy and way to hard to control. Instead I put a 25 Johnson on her. A little to much engine I think but definately fun.....I had to get it registered in NE because I didnt have a NJ drivers license.

green-hntr
hunter

Postby Kiskadinna » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:28 am

Nice looking rig. I haven't been hunting in NE but a couple years - all the same, not many bluebills here compared to other places.
It always struck me funny that they still use the NB abbreviation on boats here. I know there's a couple states that still use abbreviations different than the postal standard.
-Erik
Kiskadinna
Super Moderator

Postby gotduck68415 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Kiskadinna wrote:Nice looking rig. I haven't been hunting in NE but a couple years - all the same, not many bluebills here compared to other places.
It always struck me funny that they still use the NB abbreviation on boats here. I know there's a couple states that still use abbreviations different than the postal standard.
-Erik

We kill alot if bluebills, we dont hunt them but we see them and shoot on the first pass. Nice boat I hope you get to use it alot.
Dont shoot where they have been, shoot where they are going.
gotduck68415
Forum & State Moderator

Postby green-hntr » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks.... I would bet I use my layout blind probably more than the boat. But the boat makes a great hide for the dog and I think I just might be able to find a place or two to use it.
green-hntr
hunter

Return to Nebraska Duck Hunting