A place to share stories, tips and reports on Nebraska duck hunting.
how many have you guys groups shot mine is up to 24
waterfowler20 wrote: getemducks wrote:
I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck.
Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses!
- Posts: 1720
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:39 am
- Location: Nebraska
For every tear a smile.
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:40 pm
- Location: The STP, or St. Paul
- State Moderator
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:38 pm
- Location: Kearney, NE
Hopefully 8 more tomorrow Morning
Butt, Belly, Bill, BOOM!!!
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm
- Location: Central, Nebraska
went on our duck season warm up Saturday...ended up with 7 in the boat. Lots of em buzzing around. Great day, had a great time!!!
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:54 pm
- Location: Lincoln, NE
Return to Nebraska Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest