92 Ducks & 6 Geese

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

92 Ducks & 6 Geese

Postby Sagebrush » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:43 pm

Had a good year, time to hang it up.

It was great to meet all of you out in the field. For those of you that I missed, I'm looking forward to next year.....

Now if I can only get my pictures posted, so you can see some great shots....... I will get er done !

Good luck & safe hunting to all ........Ed :salude:
Last edited by Sagebrush on Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sagebrush
hunter

Postby DROPDUX » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:29 am

nice work sage. Next year I'll be up there for good!
DROPDUX
hunter

Postby GunDog » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:07 pm

I noticed the adjustment...still a lot of birds. I think I can only put myself down for 3 geese and 6 ducks. Guess I've got a lot of improvement...after all, I've shot more quail and chukar this year in only 3 trips. Maybe I should go back to big game hunting...if only I could draw a tag. -next year I'm putting in for Nor Cal too, so I guess I'll have to try duck hunting at Frenchman and Honey Lake.
GunDog
hunter

Now what?

Postby Sagebrush » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:18 pm

Since duck season is over , maybe some of us northern boys can go fishing together ? I have a 17 foot bayliner , fishfinder, two down riggers, three rod holders & 4 seats. Dogs are welcome if they don't droole....... The guys at fishsniffer.com say that Topaz is good right now.
You can use a Nev lic. there.

Want to try out Ryepatch this year for Walleye also. A nice 10 pounder would be nice on the barbie. I also get a Calif. lic for Kokanee and fish Davis & Frenchman for trout. If you never had a Kokanee on your line, you are missing a great fight. These little 16" salmon taste great also.

We can also wait til the weather marms up a little . April is prime time !

Later Sage
Sagebrush
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting