Goose decoys for sale

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Goose decoys for sale

Postby h2ofoul » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:41 am

I have 6 Goose Decoy Shells. I do not know who made them. Some of the shells have paint missing, may not be an issue. Shells have hole in back for stake. I do not have stakes. ($25)

I have 12 "Real Geese" silhouette decoys in good condition. They have some scratches from being transported over the years. I have 13 stakes and a home-made ground punch for frozen ground. ($65)

Two landing goose decoys from Cabela's. They have detachable wings for storage and transport. Stake on one decoy was lost and I made a stake from a dowel. I use a rubber-band to connect two dowels and this allows the decoy to move in the wind. ($25) SOLD

I have 2 Big Foot and 3 Flambeau decoys. All could use some touch up paint. Flambeau decoys have adjustable heads. Big Foots have cracks on the bottom where the feet attach. Feet could be glued on and this would prevent further cracking. ($45) SOLD

More pictures upon request.
Attachments
Decoys 012.jpg
Decoys 009.jpg
Decoys 005.jpg
Decoys 001.jpg
Decoys 001.jpg (32.25 KiB) Viewed 685 times
Last edited by h2ofoul on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
h2ofoul
hunter

Re: Goose decoys for sale

Postby h2ofoul » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Make me an offer. These have to go to make room for other decoys.
h2ofoul
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting