This is the year!!

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

This is the year!!

Postby bryan_e » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Ok, This is the year I go all out for waterfowl hunting! no more half ass attempts or petty cop out's on why I cant go!
So if you see some yahoo at stillwater of greenhead screwing up .I'm truly sorry for messing your hunt up.
Thank You Bryan
bryan_e
hunter

Re: This is the year!!

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:47 pm

bryan_e wrote:Ok, This is the year I go all out for waterfowl hunting! no more half ass attempts or petty cop out's on why I cant go!
So if you see some yahoo at stillwater of greenhead screwing up .I'm truly sorry for messing your hunt up.
Thank You Bryan

There ya go! Go after it! Just give others a little room and you'll be cool! :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby NvWaterfowler » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 am

Bryan, That's the first step if you ask me. Just get out there and learn what worked and what didn't and it will get better as you go. Have fun and good luck.
"BATTLE BORN"
NvWaterfowler
hunter

Postby NVDuckHunter76 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:21 am

Goodluck! Like previously stated. Just give people room and get on it! You will make it happen. See ya at Stillwater, GH and Washoe...
HUNTING THE WEST AND BEYOND!!!

Ducks Unlimited Member
Nevada Waterfowl Association Member
NVDuckHunter76
hunter

Postby bryan_e » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Thank you,
I think one of my biggest fears is shooting over some one"s spread. After reading other post to this forum, I do not want to be THAT guy! So if you see me out there and see that I'm not doing something right Please stop and tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Bryan
bryan_e
hunter

Postby creationchris » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:02 am

bryan_e wrote:Ok, This is the year I go all out for waterfowl hunting! no more half ass attempts or petty cop out's on why I cant go!
Thank You Bryan

That made me laugh right there!! :clapping: Definitely no BS in that comment!! Never be afraid to ask!!! This forum is great for that with rookies on up to some bad @ss hunters!!!
creationchris
hunter

Postby DuckManWest » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Well said!
Come to the pizza party at the end of the month and we can get aquainted!!
DuckManWest
DuckManWest
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting