Moving...

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Moving...

Postby GunDog » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:44 pm

Looks like I'll be relocating to Southern California in the next month...just before the season starts :thumbsdown: .

Job is moving me to Long Beach for the next 18 months...then who knows where. I'm leaving my guns and decoys at the in-laws in Fernley so at least my visits will allow me some quick trips to Fallon this winter.

As I grew up in Southern California and used to hunt in the Bakersfield area, I guess I'll have to get back into the mindset of driving 2+ hrs to do any good fishing/hunting (as I'm not very experienced with saltwater fishing since those fish can actually eat you).
GunDog
hunter

Postby DROPDUX » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:27 pm

:thumbsdown: totally sucks. I'd quit. My brother lives in Redondo Beach, if you need a hunting partner--he's always willing to drop some dux. :salude:
DROPDUX
hunter

Postby Kelpy » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:41 am

Just hunt the salton sea (sp?). It has some good spoonie shooting :umm: and some snow geese winter there. If ya look around you can allways find some sort of duck hunting. Best of luck!
Kelpy
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting