Stillwater

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Stillwater

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Well today I came to the conclusion that stillwater was the best place for me to hunt with the water situation. Don't even know how long it will be good out there seen alot of birds heading out today. Anyhow I am interested in finding people to share gas with before you say I just want to let you guys know I get up very early to get there I live in Reno I have all the equipment loaded and ready decoys, raft if needed etc it stays in my vehicle in the garage. I would prefer to have someone that knows places out there to hunt also (no I'm not looking for everyones spots) I have many of my own out there and don't mind sharing and they are not by far a secret. I go every weekend On Saturdays and some Sundays money permitting hence why I am looking for a partner. I put in the effort to get to the birds you won't be pulling of the side of the road and tossing decoys out. Not Always do I stay out all day but I don't get out there and pack up at 8:00. I don't care what vehicle we take but mine is always ready to go it gets between 16 and 17 miles to the gallon a trip to Stillwater would cost each around $20 or so dollars. I'm not sure how long I will hunt out there but as of right now that's the place I am going. Shoot me a PM if interested and maybe we can get more hunting in by sharing
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Re: Stillwater

Postby duckslayer0613 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 pm

i would be glad to show you around out at stillwater and split the gas i live in dayton and plan on going out there this year i have decoys and a boat you can call me @ 7754506969 joe
duckslayer0613
hunter

Postby nvhunter5 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Im new to duck hunting in nevada but I would def split gas and everything. email me at ctripp58@gmail.com
nvhunter5
Newb

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Thanks to all that is interested I am hooking up with a buddy this weekend out there and next weekend is my deer hunt will definatly get together with you guys after that as long as I can get more hunts in with less gas money I am boomin :beer:
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting