Honker call for trade

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Honker call for trade

Postby GETTER DONE » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Foiles High plains honker black/orange,only used a few times willing to trade for brand new dozen duck decoys decoys like ghg etc... Cabelas has flambeau storm front for $25 a dozen willing to take two packs for the call. I will be donating them to Combat Veterans Waterfowl Association to help stock there blinds . :thumbsup:
MOSSY OAK PRO STAFF
DRAKE WATERFOWL FIELD STAFF
PRECISION CALLS PRO STAFF MANAGER
TANGLEFREE PRO STAFF
OWNER T &T OUTFITTERS
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TT-Outfi ... =bookmarks
GETTER DONE
hunter

Re: Honker call for trade

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Pm Me I will donate a dozen to their cause period. I may be going out to cabelas this weekend to get some stuff for my deer hunt If so I will get them then. Was going to try and give some decoys to a youngster this year but that never happened.
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Re: Honker call for trade

Postby NVduck » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:25 am

I have donated and am also a registered member of the group. What a great program. Thankyou to all of those who have and are going to donate. These programs make a huge difference to veterans you would be amazed how much it can mean to a person to just get to fish or sit in a blind with another vet who understands some of the hardships you may be dealing with.

Thankyou again to anyone who helps out. God Bless CVWA.us is the website for anyone who wants to check it out.
mcqueenmetalfab.com
NVduck
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting