Muley results

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Muley results

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 pm

well first of was glad my son changed his mind we had a great time tough country to hunt more hunters than I expected for a late hunt weather was too damn hot and the rut was not on seen some good ones but not a super one especially where I would have had to pack it out. Learned a lot and know next time my girls are going (The Horses). I did pass up a lot better but believe me when this morning hit and I seen this guy was happy to get meat easy pack and I have a gopro video of the whole kill have to view it and see how it turned out. My son got a few shots and I think he knows he has to work on exitement :lol3: but was great to see him have fun. He even got a shot at this one after I hit it and shot high again. Anyways it's back to duck time :hammer:
Attachments
2012 11 04_16 - Copy.JPG
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Re: Muley results

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:40 am

Nice buck ! Congrats :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby GETTER DONE » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:30 am

very nice buck.
MOSSY OAK PRO STAFF
DRAKE WATERFOWL FIELD STAFF
PRECISION CALLS PRO STAFF MANAGER
TANGLEFREE PRO STAFF
GETTER DONE
hunter

Postby NVDuckHunter76 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Awesome buck!
HUNTING THE WEST AND BEYOND!!!

Ducks Unlimited Member
Nevada Waterfowl Association Member
NVDuckHunter76
hunter

Postby Sagebrush » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:37 am

I just hate it when they stick their tounge out at you !! :lol: :lol:

Ah yes, the old 1st "BUCK" nerves.....ain't it great that most of us have gone through that stage of deer hunting......
heck, some of us still do after 40 years of hunting. Funny how that barrel just keeps going in circles and will not calm down
no matter how hard you try. My first time, I think I almost broke the trigger, pulling that hard!!

Glad you have meat for the pot, maybe next time the young hunter will get the bullet on some hair. Got to love the short
hauls to the rig, mostly if......... DOWNHILL!!

UP a MAJOR CANYON with a deer on a GI streacher.................really SUCKS!!!

Horses, you have horses...................Sweet.
Sagebrush
hunter

Postby DuckManWest » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 am

Fine Buck! Great job!!
DuckManWest
DuckManWest
hunter

Postby creationchris » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

NICE! Struck out this week. Just got home and only saw a few slick ears.....hopefully the weather will change things up this wknd!
creationchris
hunter

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:58 pm

creationchris wrote:NICE! Struck out this week. Just got home and only saw a few slick ears.....hopefully the weather will change things up this wknd!

Thanks Evryone for the thumbs up Chris it was a tough hunt but I did see lots of deer they just were not ruting plus like I said I passed on others that were too far back in. Good luck maybe this weather will help as I think cold weather brings on the rut

Here is the link to my facebook where all my pics are I guess like it and you can see or maybe just see it but I am putting duck stuff up there also http://www.facebook.com/SilentT3Outfitters
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting