Looking for beta testers

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Looking for beta testers

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:42 am

I have been working on a project for several years now and it is finally coming into shape with a working prototype and new technology that will allow me to test this product with very low investment I am ready for the next step. I am looking for 2 hunters 1 preferably with years experience in waterfowl hunting and the other with limited experience.

It will be available to use next hunting season all that is required is to sign a NDA (non disclosure agreement) and go hunt waterfowl. If interested let me know.
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Re: Looking for beta testers

Postby overton buster » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:47 am

I will help you out...
overton buster
hunter

Postby wvgeese » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 am

I might be able to help u out, on the experienced end.
wvgeese
hunter

Postby Thedriller » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 pm

I would be happy to help.
Its the only job you start at the top and work your way to the bottom
Thedriller
hunter

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Ok good enough thanks guys for your interest. I plan on having a introduction meeting/mixer sometime before season starts. I think Overton you are from vegas area if I am right I hope you can make it locally up here in Reno. I will send out NDAs before hand more thought will go into this over this off season please check Pms for any additional info as I will need to know guns used. As of right now I do not see why more will not be invited very exited about this it has been years in the making and I truly believe in what I have invented. Everyone else that wants to be in the loop keep checking back or E mail me with contact info at silentt3outfitters@aol.com
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Postby blitzline » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm

If you still need help let me know. Last year was my first year truely chasing waterfowl.
blitzline
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting