Wife's PB Brown W/Pics..

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Wife's PB Brown W/Pics..

Postby Yard Goose » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:33 am

Well here is the much needed to see report.. The Family and I have fished Tahoe the last couple weekends.. Good and bad... I have been learning west shore.. What a hard one.. Three counters and one set of pads for brake.. :no: :huh: ( Almost forgot the disc.. I have finally wore out a Scotty.. Not wieghts yet.. I have found a spot just north of Meeks Bay that's sandy but still rocky.. We call it our own piece of West Shore.. Thinkn that East Shore will become difficult with Mud Buggn as water temps rise... :help: So yesterday we head west in the dark and one foot chop.. First hour brought few Macs. Three total.. Two to five pounds.. So I have had a ac made extra big.. Triple Original.. Nine inches in length with out tail included.. So of course my intentions with this plug is to catch a hug huge Mac.. But with Just 16 hours of run time and bang.. Total opposite.. The last two trips its been about skinny's, rapalas, flatfish, needlefish, and big naked laughton redsides.. Needlefish and one big $## Ac caught fish.. The nice lightly spotted Brown hit the scale at 10.6 pounds.. Few quick pics and a quick trip to the ramp.. Sorry the video of the release is so fast.. Browns release alot faster then Macs.. Soon as its mouth touched water.. Pooof Gone. :bow:

Let Wads Fly And Feathers Fall!!
Yard Goose
hunter

Re: Wife's PB Brown W/Pics..

Postby GETTER DONE » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 am

Thats some good fishing, try the gold fish plug I hear its killer in tahoe right now :lol3: One day I will learn that lake to.keep it up :thumbsup:
MOSSY OAK PRO STAFF
DRAKE WATERFOWL FIELD STAFF
PRECISION CALLS PRO STAFF MANAGER
TANGLEFREE PRO STAFF
GETTER DONE
hunter

Re: Wife's PB Brown W/Pics..

Postby Yard Goose » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Working on Video of release still.. 8-)

Ok...here it is!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjC20p7 ... ata_player
Let Wads Fly And Feathers Fall!!