Moving to Las Vegas

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Moving to Las Vegas

Postby 400bullelk » Fri May 31, 2013 9:52 pm

I am transferring with my job to Las Vegas. I am an avid hunter, with a bad waterfowl addiction. I live in Salt Lake currently, and am a little worried about the hunting. I have been scoping things out around Las Vegas, and have a question. I currently own a duck boat with a short shaft mud motor. Can I use it any where down there? I talked to my dog trainer, who trains in Overton over the winter, and said that you don't need a boat there. Lots of roads and blinds set up. I have a buddy that wants to buy it, and if there is no use for it down there, I will sale it.
IMG-20121006-00072 (2).jpg
400bullelk
Newb

Re: Moving to Las Vegas

Postby hamernhonkers » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:17 pm

400bullelk wrote:I am transferring with my job to Las Vegas. I am an avid hunter, with a bad waterfowl addiction. I live in Salt Lake currently, and am a little worried about the hunting. I have been scoping things out around Las Vegas, and have a question. I currently own a duck boat with a short shaft mud motor. Can I use it any where down there? I talked to my dog trainer, who trains in Overton over the winter, and said that you don't need a boat there. Lots of roads and blinds set up. I have a buddy that wants to buy it, and if there is no use for it down there, I will sale it.
IMG-20121006-00072 (2).jpg

Coming down to join me in hell are ya lol. Hang onto the boat. Lake mead has areas you will need it for along with a couple places north of here. As for OWMA its all reservation and walk in. Make sure to get you a good cart to push your stuff in with. If I don't take a possible job back home in southern utah, make sure you get with me before the season starts here. This is far different then anything your use to but can be learned quick.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting