Stillwater...Really!!!!

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Stillwater...Really!!!!

Postby nangMP » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Went out today again and got caught by a bit of surprise. Two out of the three spots that I have hunted all season had people in them :sad: , I had a guy follow me into the third spot and sit less than 200 yards behind me (with no decoys of his own) :no: , people have sky busted the crap out of the birds to a point that the birds actually flew around most of tule, and the ones that didn't learned real quick why the others went around :fingerpt: , and to top it all off the guy (in his late 50's) that sat behind me tried to pick a fight as I walked out (with the second load of equipment) because I had disturbed his hunt. :mad: Are you ******* kidding me :mad:
nangMP
hunter

Re: Stillwater...Really!!!!

Postby creationchris » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:29 pm

not to bright to try and pick a fight with a guy with a gun...Just my opinion. :huh:
creationchris
hunter

Postby dieselduck » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:11 pm

If you think there are secret spots on stillwater you haven't hunted there very much. The idiots will thin out a little once it gets cold.
dieselduck
hunter

Postby Goosecrazy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:10 pm

With this years current water situation, the public areas are definitely crowded and lots of skybusting goin on.
Goosecrazy
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting