1. Give people lots of room and be courteous most duck hunters are great people
2. Give yourself ample room for errors in setting up and scout scout scout don't expect to show up 30 mins before shooting time and try and get setup and not piss someone off if your around them.
3. Don't see how far you can shoot a duck see how close you can get them to come in decoying ducks is a rush and well worth the effort and patience
4. In the off season go out and actually listen to waterfowl talking and learn the language
5. Pack in more than you pack out I will say some waterfowlers are pigs and leave so much trash behind it is sickening
6. If you put in the effort you will be rewarded more consistently than not alot of effort
7. Any questions I would love to try and asnswer for you and if I can't I know people that can
Good lucK and go put one down