Mason???

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Mason???

Postby nangMP » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:03 am

Seen reports, heard reports of birds still out at mason. Moving, and never done a late season hunt out there. what does it look like right now? Looking to go out next week.
nangMP
hunter

Re: Mason???

Postby Moose14 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:46 pm

I hunted last Saturday and got a couple. You would have thought with all the wind they would have flown more. There was a ton of people out but I would save your gas $$. Very little water and very little birds.
Wader Up
Moose14
hunter

Postby overton buster » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:45 am

I was also up sat goose hunting if you want some ducks and geese I do know of a couple fields that had a lot of ducks and geese using them.. your right there for awhile the wind was prob hitting close to 50 if not more had to chase the deeks down for a couple of hours....
overton buster
hunter

Postby DuckManWest » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:20 pm

If we do not get some big storms soon, Mason and other locations will be high and dry next season. Not looking good for long term forecasts. :no:
DuckManWest
DuckManWest
hunter

Postby NVDuckHunter76 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:48 am

DuckManWest wrote:If we do not get some big storms soon, Mason and other locations will be high and dry next season. Not looking good for long term forecasts. :no:

X2
HUNTING THE WEST AND BEYOND!!!

Ducks Unlimited Member
Nevada Waterfowl Association Member
National Rifle Assocation Member
NVDuckHunter76
hunter

Postby Goosecrazy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Not kidding about the water. May not be much duck hunting next year, as Fallon will be dry too.
Goosecrazy
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting