Looking for a wood duck drake...

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

Looking for a wood duck drake...

Postby sprigpig1 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:14 am

Hey fellow Nevada duck hunters... Hope all of you had a great season despite the horrible water situation. Mine was ok,hunted majority of the time in CA. Anyways I was inquiring to see if anybody had a extra wood duck drake in their freezer they would be willing to gift to me for an upcoming taxidermy competition. I of course would make sure all fed and state regulations are followed (basically hand written paperwork with grifters info, HL# ect.) Not begging,spamming or trying to be a mooch, just enjoy my hobbie and did not have much luck killing them this year. I am specifically requesting this here in Nevada, there for if someone has one I can just drive and get it so I don't have to fool around with shipping assuming you're in west Nevada; Reno,Fallon, yerington ect.

Thanks for reading,
Brandon
"suppose you were an idiot; and suppose you were a member of congress, But I repeat myself".- Mark Twain

"Go to heaven for the climate , go to hell for the company".- Mark Twain
sprigpig1
Forum Moderator

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting