Duck Hunting Forum banner

Meet & Greet (Northern Nevada DHC)

10K views 45 replies 20 participants last post by  paulie7944 
#1 ·
Alright guys.....I know were a few months from the 2014/2015 Waterfowl Season, but we typically have an "Annual Meet & Greet" before the season. DuckManWest (Mark) has been great at putting this event togther. Since its a few months out, maybe we should start looking at dates and locations for this years meet & greet. Gives everyone a chance to lock in that date/time on the calender so they can attend.

Ideas???????

#5 ·
Last year it was held in Washoe Valley...Year before in Sparks. Does not matter to me where it's at. A Sunday Afternoon is a good idea. I believe the past Meet & Greets have been on a Sat or Sun Afternoon.

#6 ·
Good thinking, NVDuck!! Good to get a head start on this. We need a bigger turn out than last year!! :no:
I have been busy on fires this year and have not had much time to get on here.
For those not familiar with this, it is a great opportunity to get out there and network with other hunters. Always good to put a face to the name!
Good to Go Pizza and Deli hosted it here in Washoe Valley. they are big time hunters and always glad to have us.
The 14th works for me. If everyone continues posting up if they are interested, it would be easier to lock in dates, location, etc...

#10 ·
Sounds like a Sunday is good with everyone. If everyone is good with Good to Go Deli in Washoe, let's go with that. It would be good to have a date everyone can make it on. We only had three show last year due to work, hunts, etc...
The Kruse's gave us the back room with long tables. We had a lot of table for a few bodies, but we still had a good time!
Potential dates: Sunday the 7th, 14th, 21st, or 28th.
Let's try and get a time when the majority can make it. Keep posting on potential dates. How about the 28th?
We still have some time to figure it out. :beer:

#11 ·
28th works for me as well. That's right before I leave town for my Elk Hunt, but shouldn't be an issue....

#16 ·
I am on fires in Washington State, but I found a signal for a few!
That said, let's call this Meet and Greet for Sunday Sept 14th at 5:00 pm at the Good to Go Pizza and Deli in Washoe Valley off of Eastlake blvd.
Let's have a good turnout this year. It will be good to see old faces and meet the new ones!! :beer:

#17 ·
Who all is still planning on going to the Meet & Greet on the 14th?? It is a good way to network with other hunters and Heck, it's a great way to make new friends for duck whackin', fishing, big game hunting, etc...
Ya can't never have too many outdoors pals!!
Hope to see ya there!! :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.