So I made use of a crappy day and finished my scoter mount.
The base is made by me as well. I made a paper mache rock, put plaster over it and painted it then added it to a piece of wood, made mud with glue and added a few mussel shells and a frame.
Between that, painting the bill, injecting and painting the feet, fleshing, washing, drying, and mounting... over 10 hours. Not getting quicker, but I think it came out a lot better than my first. Hopefully the third comes out even better!
Very fresh and still drying, so any pointers are welcome before it dries.
I cannot find my digital camera, so my phone had to do...
Last edited by JustinNH
on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.