9/11 memorial

If you are a migratory bird hunter, share your New Hampshire duck hunting tactics here.

Moderators: JustinNH, Ross R

9/11 memorial

Postby JustinNH » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 am

So I have been watching the 9/11 ceremonies on TV this morning while cleaning the house and saw the 9/11 memorial. It is certainly a sight to see. I can't even imagine seeing it in person...

I wasn't around for JFK or the Challenger, but remember everything about this day. Freshman year of high school, French class in the library. Someone came back from dropping off the attendance and said everyone has the news on and that something happened...

anyways, here are some pics of the memorial.

Rest in peace.
Attachments
Memorial Pool  Names Parapet_ Rendering Squared Design Lab.png
911memorial.jpeg
JustinNH
State Moderator

Re: 9/11 memorial

Postby NHDuckHunter » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:09 am

Pretty amazing to see. A little closer to home, the memorial at Logan is pretty touching as well. Not sure how many people notice, but if you are ever taxiing around terminal C at Logan, they have the two jetways where the two planes left from marked with American flags flying over them. I worked there for awhile before I realized why they were there.
NHDuckHunter
hunter

Re: 9/11 memorial

Postby JustinNH » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Oh wow, I left out of Logan when I went on my honeymoon in June. I don't remember what terminal, but that would have been neat to see.
JustinNH
State Moderator

Return to New Hampshire Duck Hunting