Duck Hunting Forum banner

HE CAN SHOOT & COOK

541 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  zeejhunter 
#1 ·
We have a new addition to our site and his name is Zach (ZEEJ HUNTER) I am proud to say that he has been my youth hunter last year & for the start of this year. Zach by far has been my best youth hunter & the easiest to teach. I think we have the makings a great waterfowler here guys. He helps with everything & is always up & ready on time and best of all he is cleaning & cooking his own birds. Today his mom brought me in a dish of crockpot duck that Zac put together on his own with the 2 ducks that he shot. The recipe was one I had told him about on Sunday on the way home & I have to say he perfected it. It was amazing how fresh picked apples, onions, potatoes & some BBQ sauce can taste.
So in closing I want to say weclome to the site Zach, now post something so I can see what you posted for your picture.

#2 ·
Kwacker is not joking about this fella. I have had the pleasure of meeting Zach last year and hunting with him the last two years. He is a very good little hunter and outdoorsman. He listens well to instruction and is a joy to have in the blind. I have to say that he has had a great teacher also. Kwacker is very thorough in his teachings and safety is the number one thing. We have had some really good times and expect many more to come. Lets see some posts Zach!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.