Happy Holidays

If you are a migratory bird hunter, share your New Hampshire duck hunting tactics here.

Moderators: JustinNH, Ross R

Happy Holidays

Postby rjbadfish » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:23 am

Here is wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, a safe Holiday season and a great New Year. Hopefully Santa brought you everything you asked for... :thumbsup:

Santa hooked me up earlier this week with a nice restoration project. A 14' Arthur Armstrong Broadbill. Should be a fun offseason project:

Ray Jackson

Have you noticed that common sense is not as common as it used to be???
rjbadfish
hunter

Re: Happy Holidays

Postby Benny8 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:11 am

rjbadfish wrote:Here is wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, a safe Holiday season and a great New Year. Hopefully Santa brought you everything you asked for... :thumbsup:

Santa hooked me up earlier this week with a nice restoration project. A 14' Arthur Armstrong Broadbill. Should be a fun offseason project:

Same to you Ray :thumbsup: and the rest of the DHC brotherhood.
Santa hooked me up as well with a off season project(actually my bro) I just have to get rid of the 65hp Mercury that is hooked to it, and the trailer which is too small for it.
16' Starcraft
Bow will be coming out, split bench(to prevent tacoing)where bow was, step up deck installed in bow, rod and gun storage from stern up to bench's. 20hp tiller to be purchased. New trailer that fits also to be purchased. Have a wonderful day all.
Benny8
hunter

Postby NHDuckHunter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 am

Santa totally screwed me on new ducking stuff! I did end up getting a couple nice duck hunting gifts from the dog though. :lol3:

She was very thoughful and got me a new pair of Omni heat gloves, and an Under Armor Skysweeper Extreme jacket. the jacket is wicked nice. Hopefully if we have another year like we had this year where I am sitting in the pouring rain watching empty skies I will be more comfortable in the future. :wink:
NHDuckHunter
hunter

Postby capt1972 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Benny8 wrote:
rjbadfish wrote:Here is wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, a safe Holiday season and a great New Year. Hopefully Santa brought you everything you asked for... :thumbsup:

Same to you Ray :thumbsup: and the rest of the DHC brotherhood.
Santa hooked me up as well with a off season project(actually my bro) I just have to get rid of the 65hp Mercury that is hooked to it, and the trailer which is too small for it.
16' Starcraft
Bow will be coming out, split bench(to prevent tacoing)where bow was, step up deck installed in bow, rod and gun storage from stern up to bench's. 20hp tiller to be purchased. New trailer that fits also to be purchased. Have a wonderful day all.

Benny, I might be interested in that merc. Does it run?
capt1972
hunter

Return to New Hampshire Duck Hunting