coots day

If you are a migratory bird hunter, share your New Hampshire duck hunting tactics here.

Moderators: JustinNH, Ross R

Re: coots day

Postby Shark Bait » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:51 am

poor_duck wrote:Shark Bait,

sorry maybe you miss the last sentence: You are a jealous person Who likes to talk . If you spend your time scouting more than talking you'll be successful.

It's like talking to a rock, well not quite, I think the conversation with a rock is more productive.
Shark Bait
hunter

Postby poor_duck » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:53 am

Shark Bait wrote:
poor_duck wrote:Shark Bait,

sorry maybe you miss the last sentence: You are a jealous person Who likes to talk . If you spend your time scouting more than talking you'll be successful.

It's like talking to a rock, well not quite, I think the conversation with a rock is more productive.

oh no you miss it again
You are a jealous person Who likes to talk . If you spend your time scouting more than talking you'll be successful. :beer:
poor_duck
hunter

Postby Hevi-D » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:10 pm

poor_duck wrote:so to me its all the same bow or shotgun

Of course it is Mr. Pro Hunter.....you don't care if you're blasting in someone's backyard because you don't live there. Don't worry, all your cheer-leading girlfriends on here will come to your rescue soon, and beg you to put up some more pics of ducks with the dock and house cropped from the photo. You're a stain on good hunters.
Hevi-D
hunter

Postby rjbadfish » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm

All Done...
Ray Jackson

Have you noticed that common sense is not as common as it used to be???
rjbadfish
hunter

Previous

Return to New Hampshire Duck Hunting