Reminder

If you are a migratory bird hunter, share your New Hampshire duck hunting tactics here.

Moderators: JustinNH, Ross R

Reminder

Postby rjbadfish » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Guys,
At the very bottom of this page there is a line in blue which reads:

DuckHuntingChat.com Forum Rules

Please take the time to review them and follow them. The childish banter is not called for here and I really dont appreciate having to babysit for a select few.

I locked the prior topic for several violations of the rules here:

■This forum system is not a venue for personal or private vendetta’s. Keep your personal business as just that – personal. This forum is not a venue for the resolution of personal disputes with members or companies. There are “gray areas” and at times can be held under strict guidelines.

■Please stay within the topic area of the forum you are posting a message in, and within any topic that another poster may have started.

■Flaming: flaming or personal attacks are not tolerated. Should anyone use inappropriate language, start a personal attack, or engage in hate speech, they can be barred from all further discussions. Easily said, challenge an opinion but don’t attack the person.

If there are any questions, feel free to post up or send me a PM.

If you guys cant get along, do everyone here a favor and keep your fingers off your keyboard

Thanks
Ray Jackson

Have you noticed that common sense is not as common as it used to be???
rjbadfish
hunter

Return to New Hampshire Duck Hunting