Thanks to Badfish....

If you are a migratory bird hunter, share your New Hampshire duck hunting tactics here.

Moderators: Ross R, JustinNH

Thanks to Badfish....

Postby Benny8 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Well after my trip to the Badfish duck camp, I have been bit by the Diver bug. Now that I have a boat(currently being remodeled by myself), I am starting on my diver rig. When all is said and done, should have 2.5 dozen bluebill, 2.5 doz ringneck, 1 doz bufflehead and 1 doz goldeneye. I also have a few black ducks(8) and a few geese(4). Currently have a bunch of heads carved and a bunch more that have been roughed out on the bandsaw.
Benny8
hunter

Re: Thanks to Badfish....

Postby rjbadfish » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Yeah Aaron, Typical of addicts...Blame everyone else for your addiction... :yes:

Heads look great. Always nice when you can easily tell the species before they get paint.
Ray Jackson

Have you noticed that common sense is not as common as it used to be???
rjbadfish
hunter

Postby NHDuckHunter » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 am

rjbadfish wrote:Yeah Aaron, Typical of addicts...Blame everyone else for your addiction... :yes:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Nice! Wasn't that just like 2 weeks ago you went though? I barely have my stuff unpacked from hunting season and you already have that much accomplished?!? Nice job!!
NHDuckHunter
hunter

Postby JustinNH » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 am

NHDuckHunter wrote:
Nice! Wasn't that just like 2 weeks ago you went though? I barely have my stuff unpacked from hunting season and you already have that much accomplished?!? Nice job!!

Fact!

Very nice though! :thumbsup:
JustinNH
State Moderator

Postby Benny8 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 pm

rjbadfish wrote:Yeah Aaron, Typical of addicts...Blame everyone else for your addiction... :yes:

Heads look great. Always nice when you can easily tell the species before they get paint.

Addiction?addiction........I don't have a problem. I can quit anytime. :yes:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I will keep you updated with the progress. :beer:
Benny8
hunter

Postby take'emgreenheads » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 am

What kind of paint do you use going to touch up some of mine but stuck on type of paint
take'emgreenheads
hunter

Postby Ackmandoo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 am

benny, finally got the boat made and on the water for one float... she's a gem...

know anyone with a 50lb electric trolling motor for sale?

hope all is well,
mike
Ackmandoo
Newb

Postby NHDuckHunter » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 am

Ackmandoo wrote:benny, finally got the boat made and on the water for one float... she's a gem...

hope all is well,
mike

Me! I have a Motor Guide Vector for sale. Its in good shape, but its kind of an odd motor, it has a really long handle, and it has steering assist where for every turn of the handle, and the motor turns twice as much. Its an awesome motor, but it just doesn't work well in my boat. Let me know if you can use something with a longer handle, and I will send you some pics.
NHDuckHunter
hunter

Postby Benny8 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 am

Ackmandoo wrote:benny, finally got the boat made and on the water for one float... she's a gem...

hope all is well,
mike

Mike-Congrats on the boat! I would like to see it sometime. Welcome to DHC as well :beer:
Aaron
Benny8
hunter

Return to New Hampshire Duck Hunting